Sunday, 11 March 2012

wired




I really love both the nail varnish and these beautiful above knuckle rings that I got for my birthday so I thought I would include them both in this post.

Nails: I've never had a glitter nail varnish before and I really like it. I can't wait to try some more designs out with it. I still had my O.P.I Samoan Sand nail varnish on and painted over the top.

Above knuckle rings: I first met Faye at #ldnxmasbloggermeet as she was one of the brilliant sponsor. Since the meet we have stayed in touch and Faye is now a brilliant friend of mine.  I ordered the Simple Above Knuckle Ring for myself and when the order arrived, I was surprised with the Slashed Above Knuckle Ring as well. I absolutely love both of the rings and I am sure I will be making more orders soon which will include the Key to my Heart necklace and the Titanium Quartz Teardrop ring. Faye's jewellery is such high quality and absolutely beautiful! I would highly recommend checking out her website.

Contact Faye on Twitter here - Facebook here - Blog here and Wired Jewellery website is here.

7 comments:

samantha-avena.com said...

Very cute. I love Wired Jewellery knuckle rings and would absolutely love some when I get chance/money to buy them! :)...

Cute blog btw!

Samantha xx

Mim said...

I love all the jewellery that Faye makes, cannot wait to place another order soon <3 must snap up that Rimmel polish when I'm next in town, its gorgeous xxx

Daisy said...

Faye is lovely! Your nails look so pretty as do the rings!

Belle du Brighton said...

I have this polish, its so subtly sparkly! love it on top of purples too!

Mademoiselle Lala said...

I love the nails! :) That just proves you should wear glitter more often! :)

mademoiselle-lala.com

Rachel said...

I love a good sparkly top coat - this looks fantastic!

LolaStar said...

Love your knuckle rings! Been after some for a while now and those look perfect!

Lovely blog!

Lola ..x

http://lolastarhearts.blogspot.com