Sunday 16 October 2011

#ldnbloggermeet - lush

I usually have showers, not baths, so it has taken me a while to review these products. I tried the Twilight bath bomb and It's Raining Men shower gel for your body and hair by Lush. I got these products from #ldnbloggermeet which Laura kindly organised for us.





I've got to say, I don't know why I don't have baths more often. The bath bomb was amazing and smelt so nice! I thought I'd missing having huge amounts of bubbles, but I really didn't. I don't usually like anything to do with honey, but the It's Raining Men shower gel is absolutely gorgeous. I will be buying some more Lush bath bombs for sure! I knew my time was up in the bath when I woke myself up, snoring haha!

Lush also gave us some Toothy Tabs with out gifts for #ldnbloggermeet. I have weird gums and have to have sensitive tooth paste, so thought it best I give this one a miss.

7 comments:

katymitten said...

Ooh this bath looks amazing Emma! I'm not a bath person (doesn't mean I don't shower.. haha!) but it looks so tempting to chill out in! x

Miss Blogitis said...

That bath looks so good! I've never tried a bath bomb before so think I might have to! xx

Amy said...

Lush bath bombs are my favourite and best! I buy far too many of them but they really cheer me up after a crap day!

The bubble bars are also amazing for bubbly baths!

xx

Bruce said...

Amazing blog
Eye Makeup Tips

Anonymous said...

Mmm, I am craving a bath after seeing these! The only trouble is we only have showers in my house :O

VIPXO said...

I would have a lush bath every night if i could!

Victoria - VIPXO - http://www.vipxo.co.uk

John Davis said...

Many Zahnpasta items that do not use the key connected with whitening grab the dirt from the moment splits on the enameled in an attempt to indicate the genuine appeal of this enamel backside. i am a dentist and i don't think this is a good idea alone is too abrasive for teeth, combitanion with sea salt is worse. we don't advise our patients to use whitening Zahncreme which contains contents like baking powder. using them for too long cause enamel thinning and roughening so they cause more staining eventually.