Tuesday 25 October 2011

#ldnxmasbloggermeet

If you'd like to attend #ldnxmasbloggermeet then please let me know by Tuesday 1st November (a week today). By having a deadline, it'll be much easier to let our sponsors know and keep track of numbers. Please make sure that I have you on the list. If I don't, please email me at the-daisychain@hotmail.co.uk and I'll add you on :) I am really looking forward to the day and I am looking forward to meeting some new people.
Puja will be attending the meet and will be bringing her friend Jasmine. Jasmine isn't a blogger but is very enthusiastic about film and media and asked if it would be okay if she was to film the day. I thought this would be a great way to document and remember the day, but of course I would ask you all first. If you do not want to be filmed on the day, please let me know by email.

2 comments:

Han said...

When and where is it? (sorry first I've heard lol)

Caroline said...

would love to join and meet some people.. but im not visiting London till December.. :( and again in April..

C.x

www.my.simple.style.blogspot.com