Sunday 8 July 2012

no one is free, even the birds are chained to the sky



I absolutely love candles, especially Yankee Candles. I usually treat myself to the larger candle, but they are pretty pricey. I was shopping the other day and decided to buy some of the sampler candles instead for £1.75 each.

Twitter is great for chatting to other bloggers, but also finding new shops. I discovered Ditzy Doll on twitter and I bought this beautiful bird cage a while ago. It's been on top of my book case for a while and so I decided to put it to good use and put my candles inside.

I don't think Ditzy Doll is selling the bird cage still, but their site is well worth a visit.


3 comments:

Ayaan said...

I love the bird cage idea! x

Emma - daydream believer said...

I wish we had Yankee candles in New Zealand! I'm always hearing good things about them :)

Love the candle inside the birdcage too!

Emma x
http://emma-daydreambeliever.blogspot.co.nz/

Anonymous said...

aww thats so cute! I swear by soft blanket, it's my ultimate comfort smell, I usually light it before I get in the shwoer and by the time I'm back in my bedroom it smells goooorgeous! xoxo