Monday 6 August 2012

I left my heart in london




I finished work at the Olympics at half past 3 on Friday and I was meeting some friends for dinner in the evening at St Katharine Dock, which is a beautiful place. As I had a few hours spare, I took full advantage.

I went on the cable cars from the ExCeL to the O2. It was such a beautiful day and there were amazing views of our great city London. I have written a post about it here [the-travelchain].

After, I went for a wander around Tower Bridge and St. Katharine Dock. There was such a buzz in the air, it made me fall in love with London all over again. I think Tower Bridge looks brilliant with the 5 Olympic rings and The Shard standing in the background.

I first discovered St. Katharine Dock when I went there for dinner for my friend's graduation. I thought it was brilliant last time, but it was even better this time round. When I walked round the corner I found a massive Denmark sign with stalls and live music outside The Dickens Inn. The atmosphere was amazing, I've not felt anything like it before. Soon after this I discovered Fiji and Austria around the corner - I love London for dotting different countries around our city!




Shoes - Topshop
Jeggings - Primark
Top - Zara
Jacket - Zara
Bag [old] - River Island

No comments: