Monday 6 June 2011

barry m & models own

I am a huge fan of Barry M nail varnish. I love the wide range of colours and I think they go on really well. Today I went to get a light blue nail varnish but, unfortunately, there weren't any in stock. Instead of waiting for it, I decided to be brave and try a different brand. I went for Models Own. It was 3 for 2, so I thought why not.
I got the blue nail varnish which I was on a hunt for. I also want one slightly lighter than this one but I thought this was a pretty colour. I got the coral coloured nail varnish because I think that it will look nice with a tan in the summer - that's hoping that I get a tan this year! I will change my finger nail colour all the time but when it comes to painting my toes, I hate it. So I bought the neutral colour for my toes as I thought that it would go with most of my nail colours.
I thought they all went on really well. They are more watery than I am used to but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I loved the colours I chose because they were really bright and vibrant. I am sure that I will add more colours from Models Own to my collection. I can not wait to try out some new looks with my brand new nail varnish :] 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooh i have got my eye on that Mint looking one! come here boy....!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous colours. I have a slight nail polish addiction, lol can't stop buying. Love barry M and Models own too. :-) x