Thursday 16 June 2011

iced coffee

I was addicted to Iced Coffee in Australia. Since my local Starbucks stopped selling my usual Double Espresso and Milk I was a bit lost. I decided to make my own Iced Coffee. It was actually really nice and I'm pleased that I will be able to get my coffee fix.
Use the normal amount of instant coffee you usually use. I used 3 teaspoons. Add about 2 to 3 inches of hot water. Add ice straight away, this will make the water cool down really quickly. Once cool, top up with as much milk as you please; as you can see I use quite a lot :] enjoy!

3 comments:

The Style Box said...

There's a brand called Jimmys Iced Coffee from Dorset that's just taking off. It's stocked in Selfridges - there's a list of stockists on the website . He's trying to get into one of the supermarkets at the moment. He's touring the festivals this summer so make sure you check it out if you see him - he's a really friendly guy too :) http://www.jimmysicedcoffee.com/

Unknown said...

I cant drink coffee but i absolutely loved the smell of it! I worked in AMT coffee in Birmingham for a year and i use to sniff the bags of beans like a drug addicted sniffed...well drugs!

Eleanor Blackham said...

I drank gallons of the stuff when I was in Australia... i miss it!

Ellie Rose xx