Tuesday 28 February 2012

I can be alone, yeah. I can watch a sunset on my own.



A little while ago I bought a new iPod. My old one broke because it went for a swim in my bag after my drink decided to leak everywhere. Absolute rage! I bought this iPod cover and I actually love it! It's from eBay and cost only £1.99 including p+p. I've also been eyeing up this Gameboy iPod cover as well.

I have decided that once my contract is up, I am going to get rid of my iPhone. It's slow, doesn't pick up wifi and generally annoys me every day! When I first got it I thought it would be good to keep in touch with Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram and emails but I think it can sometimes be a bit much! I'm going to go back to an old school brick phone. The type that costs £10 and can only be used for calls and texts. I would love to have a flip phone, I've never had one before!

I decided to get an Ipod Touch because I thought it would be useful for when I go travelling. As there is a camera on the front as well as the back, I can use it to Skype with my family and friends. I also like that I can still use the internet but I don't have to have a contract to get online. I can pay for wifi or find free wifi spots.

I have to admit - I hate iTunes. It is so much effort to upload music. But it did mean I got to go through all my music. I still have so much to add but I rediscovered Kate Nash. I have fallen in love Merry Happy from the Made of Bricks album and the bonus track hidden behind.


5 comments:

Mademoiselle Lala said...

Good decision. :) The brick - the come back!

I also hate iTunes. They annoy me so much! It's hard to navigate and works very slowly because I have HP, not Mac... Apple FAIL! :/

mademoiselle-lala.com

Wardrobe Block said...

When my contract ran out I got rid of my iPhone... But I got another smartphone! They're too addictive! It is cheraper though, and a much better phone. I wish I had your willpower.

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Awesome cover! x hivenn

Anonymous said...

I love this cover, a few people I know have the gameboy one for their IPhones, but I actually prefer this one xxx

Cat said...

Love the cover! And I love your nail polish too! Although I'm sorry to hear about your iphone problems - mine has been brilliant but I have heard mixed reviews...

I just stumbled across your blog after looking at the attendee list for LDN Lunch and I'm so glad I did - you have a new follower :)

Cat xxx
http://www.takecourageblog.com/