Saturday 8 December 2012

walking on sunshine

Today I woke up full of cold and generally feeling crappy so I decided to make my nails more summery as it was officially summer on 1st December here in Australia. I decided to use the Ciate mini in Speed Dial from the ever so cool advent calendar. I can be quite picky with nail varnish and I think some of the more expensive nail varnishes can be a bit crap (OPI and Essie) but I really liked Ciate and thought it went on really well and looked good after only 2 coats.
I used to live in gold jewellery but recently I've found myself loving silver jewellery again. The absolutely lovely Faye from The Bohemian Collective gave me this above knuckle ring as a leaving present and I haven't taken it off since. I've teamed it with this beautifully simple ring that I have borrowed from the lovely Sian and Emma who I am staying with.
 
When I was packing for Australia I knew that I would want to paint my nails but I wanted to pack as little as possible. I got the Instant Nail Polish Remover from Savers for £1 which is an absolute bargain and it works so well. I also bought this nail file buffer block for a cheap way to keep my nails looking nice.
I'm now going to spend the rest of the day celebrating that I have finally got my iPhone to work and browsing Pinterest. I don't know why it's taken me so long to finally sign up for Pinterest but I'm so pleased I finally have.
 
 
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Agree with you, I'm not the biggest Essie fan either. To be fair though, they have some lovely colours :)

That orange is delicious! ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

Daisy said...

What a lovely shade of orange!