Sunday, 4 December 2011

feeling festive #3 - rochester

I went to Rochester yesterday with my mum. It was the first time I have been to Roachester and it was really beautiful to go there this time of year. Rochester is a really old fashioned town, and I loved it. Me and my mum spent a lot of time in antiques shops, in the pub and wondering around the streets sipping mulled wine. A beautiful day!











There was a market, carol singers, fancy dress and even fake snow. I really enjoyed spending my day with my wonderful mum, she's my super hero!

4 comments:

adoreabubbles said...

I love your big smile face photo with your mum! This looks like a town I would love to go too, id be taking pictures of everything!

choux pastry hearts said...

Aww looks like you had lots of fun :)

My boyfriend used to live close to Rochester and he's taken me there a few times and it's so old fashioned and lovely :)

When we had the strange heat spell a month or so ago, we spent a few hours in the park eating ice cream by the cathedral and saw a wedding :)

xx

Lucy said...

This looks lovely! You look so happy even though you must have been freezing!

oh and you and your mom are two peas in a pod :)

lucy xx

Urban Butterfly said...

Looks like you had a perfect day. Looks so nice a Christmasy. X