Monday 5 December 2011

buddy



I had heard a lot about ELF on twitter. I had a look and the first thing that shocked me was the price, it's just so cheap! Amongst a lot of make up, I thought I'd try this nail varnish. The nail varnish is Champagne and I love the colour. The nail varnish did chip quite easily, but I didn't have a base or top coat on when I wore this. Even though it did chip, I would highly recommend this product. It's great for a night out and there is such a wide range of colours. What do you think of ELF nail varnishes? 

4 comments:

Erin said...

This is a really unusual colour, I love it x

katymitten said...

I love this colour! if I had nails, I would get this!x

amy said...

I love that it's cheap - I hate paying too much for nail polish - I love the color, it's so pretty.

sending you happy spells

amyflyingakite.com

Anonymous said...

Lovely colour! x