Thursday 15 September 2011

#ldnbloggermeet - frank pr

Emma from Frank PR come to the blogger meet with some Pinkberry frozen yogurt and Fashion Union goodies.

We had 3 Pinkberry flavours to choose from. The 3 flavours have been designed for London Fashion Week and we were lucky enough to be the first people to try these flavours. The flavours were:

The Anna - coconut with mango, strawberry and cap'n crunch - cool and crisp with a fantastic bite.
The Henry - watermelon with strawberry, pineapple and fruity pebbles - a real treat of a Pinkberry that doesn't take itself too seriously.
The Karl - original with blueberries - classically sophisticated with a tart and tangy edge: loved and imitated by many.

I had The Karl for the simple fact that I love blueberries. I don't really have much frozen yogurt to be honest but this was really nice! Like eating ice cream but with out feeling as guilty. It's avaliable in Selfridges Food Hall. I know the next time I am in there I will have to get one.





Fashion Union had provided us all with a lovely necklace. I love all the charms coming off of the necklace. All the necklaces were individually wrapped, which I thought was a really nice touch! It felt like Christmas unwrapping them all.



It was lovely trying Pinkberry for the first time and meeting Emma. She is so lovely and was really easy sorting out the meet with her. Thank you so much!

1 comment:

Safira Says said...

How yummy were those flavours?! I will have to get a Pinkberry next time I am at Selfridges and try another flavour - they all looked so good!