Monday 12 September 2011

#ldnbloggermeet - hero & cape and temporary secretary

It was an absolute delight talking with Niki (Hero&Cape) and Sarah (Temporary Secretary) and sorting out some goodie bags for the girls attending London Blogger Meet. They were both so helpful and kind and absolutely spoiled us all.
Niki designed the bags for us. Each bag was individually hand printed and are Limited Edition. We have the only bags produced in this design. I absolutely love the scribbley monster, especially that he's wearing socks.



Please check out Niki's website: www.heroandcape.com I love his t-shirts and I am sure that I will have a huge collection of them soon. I am going to start with buying this one on Friday when I get paid:

Inside the goodie bags were gifts from Sarah. Sarah had wrapped jewellery and made little bags for us all. We all got to unwrap them at the meet, it felt like Christmas. Here is the jewellery that I received:




I absolutely love it all! Please check out Sarah's website: www.temporary-secretary.com On Friday I am also going to be buying this purple necklace:
I can't thank Sarah and Niki enough for the brilliant sponsorship and the amazing gifts that they provided. Everyone absolutely loved them :) It's a great shame that you wasn't able to come but I hope that I get to meet you one day soon!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I really love those bags - so jealous of them!

Temporary:Secretary said...

This is fantastic, thank you! Really enjoyed the tweets and updates that the girls sent us on Saturday, it felt like i was there with you. I loved the twitpics too. You all looked so fashionable and chic! x

Safira Says said...

L.O.V.E the ladybug safety pin! Wow that is so cute! Love the bag. Got mine hanging up now.

Eve Maria said...

i love those bags, they're so cute!