Monday 26 September 2011

#ldnxmasbloggermeet

I would like to start this post by saying another huge 'thank you' to everyone who attended the last blogger meet and to the brilliant sponsors we had. It was such a brilliant day and I hope to see you all again at this one.
I'd also like to say a huge 'thank you' to the lovely Law who has helped me plan this blogger meet.
When?
Saturday 19th November from 1pm. Even though it is a Christmas meet, it's not too near Christmas overlap with family and any travelling.
What?
We have an area book in the Warwick Pub 1-3 Warwick Street, London, W1B 5LR 020 7734 4409 in the Regent Street area between 1pm and 4pm. We will have a meet and greet and there is no set plan so bloggers are free to discuss anything. It's great to talk face to face and also discover new blog's. The Warwick also serve food from meals to snacks so you won't have to leave the meet, and last time some bloggers very kindly made cupcakes if anyone would like to make some again.
The nearest Tube Station is Piccadilly Circus Station. There are no planned closures on the Piccadilly or Central Line, but some of the others have part planned closures. Please click here, to plan your journey and make sure the closures don't affect your journey.

After?
As the pub is in a great location there is a variety of things that you can do after 4pm. There's lots of different things so there will be something to suit everyone.
The Warwick - At 5 pm the pub turns in to a club and they are more than happy for any bloggers who wish to stay to have their own private booth. (Just a note) If you do leave and go back to the Warwick at 5:00pm you will have to pay £5 entrance fee and will be asked for ID.
Shopping - The Warwick is based just around the back of Mango, just off Regent Street, so it's close to all the shops if you wanted to go see displays and go shopping!
Winter Wonderland - The 19th November is the first day that Winter Wonderland is open at Hyde Park, and a great way to get in the Christmas sprit. It's free to walk around the stalls that there are loads of places to eat.
There is also Ice Skating £13.50, Zippos Christmas Circus £9.50, Zippos Cirque Extreme £9.50 and The Giant Wheel £8 - best to book in advance! There are also lots of rides that start from £2 and tokens can be bought on the day.

From The Warwick we can get the Piccadilly Line a few stops to Hyde Park Corner and then a 1 minute walk.
Who?
Anyone is welcome to the blogger meet, you don't have to be from the London area. Please let me know by Tuesday 1st November. This is the cut off point so I have a final count and can let sponsors know. That also gives you enough time if you need to cancel, as places will fill up quickly and other bloggers may want to attend instead. I will do a blog post on 2nd November with everyone that is attending :) Please email me at: the-daisychain@hotmail.co.uk if you'd like to attend.

I hope you can all  make it, I am really looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting some new people. Of course, there is another hash tag #ldnxmasbloggermeet for Twitter. Spread the Christmas Blogger Cheer!

Sponsor's:
If you or your company would like to sponsor this event, please get in touch. It is a great way to get your products straight to bloggers and to hundreds of views. Last time we had amazing sponsor's, which were mentioned on Twitter and many blog posts. We are thankful for your support. Please email me: the-daisychain@hotmail.co.uk or Law: vintagechicuk@yahoo.com

16 comments:

Amy said...

Count me in! This is the week before my birthday too! So that'll be an extra special birthday treat!

Sounds like you have a great day planned!

I will post this on my blog to see if any of my followers want to come too if that's ok?

xx

Unknown said...

Checked flights €104....so tempted!!

Unknown said...

scratch that €25 with a different airline VERY tempted!

Leanne Cornelius said...

This sounds good :) Will get back to you x

olivia grace said...

eek! very tempted! x

Unknown said...

Oh brilliant, will def pop along!

Sarah Betty xx

SMS Style said...

I'm soooooooo in! Cannot wait, gutted I missed the last one! xxx

@SMS_Style
www.southmoltonststyle.com

faye said...

Count me in!

AspirationsOfGlam said...

I wish I lived closer to London :( :( :(

Liz
http://aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com/
xxx

Mademoiselle Lala said...

I'd love to come! I'll send you e-mail tomorrow! X


www.mademoiselle-lala.com

Laura said...

I'd love to go! I'm based in London now so very easy for me to get there, but I'm quite shy so bear with me :)

LaraLainThatsMyName said...

Fab! I will def attend this one if I'm in London that weekend (I should be!). Thanks for sorting this girls! xx

Unknown said...

I'd definitely love to come; I've never been to a blogger meet up before! Will have to try and get it off work.

missish.blogspot.com

cerys@cariadbeauty said...

brilliant! Count me in :) will there be some sort of facebook group or twitter page so we can keep in touch about updates and stuff?
@cococerys
xx

Anonymous said...

Yes! I want in! :)

Annabel Wyatt Art said...

I'll be there, my Bro's living back in London and can drop me off there haha like a little kid! :D x x

http://yoyoandbel.blogspot.com/