Wednesday 7 September 2011

#ldnbloggermeet


I am feeling the holiday blues right now. I'm back from Vegas and really looking forward to the weekend! I just thought I'd do a quick post with all the main points :)

Saturday 10th September at 12:30.
Nearest station: Lancaster Gate on the Central Line.
Meeting point: The Mitre pub on the first floor.
From Lancaster Gate Tube Station go right onto Bayswater road then turn right onto Craven Terrace we are 50m from Bayswater Road (24 Craven Terrace Lancaster Gate London W2 3QH)

We have a private room booked for us on the first floor of The Mitre pub. I am going to eat before I go but if you'd like there is a great menu at the pub. A few of us will be making cupcakes for us all so there will be some for us all.
At 1:30 Emma from Frank PR will be coming with some goodies from Fashion Union and Pinkberry and to talk to us for a little while. I am really excited because she is so lovely.
I was thinking about 6pm we could go to Planet Hollywood for some cocktails and dinner. I tried to book a table for us all but they wanted a deposit which could of been a bit hard. So instead, we can have some cocktails whilst we wait. I hope that is okay.

Anyone is welcome to come if they would still like, we just may not have enough goodie bags to go about. But it would still be great to meet you. I am really looking forward to Saturday. I can't believe it's here already. If you have any more questions, please do let me know: the-daisychain@hotmail.co.uk See you soon :) x

8 comments:

Unknown said...

wheyyy I am excited!

Unknown said...

How exciting, my god this has come round quickly!!

I won't be able to stay for dinner (got a birthday party to go to) but depending what time we head for cocktails I'm sure I can come for one or two! (:

www.blahblahbecky.co.uk

p.s. Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Temporary:Secretary said...

I expect a full report from all you ladies! You've done a really great job on organizing it, Emma. You really have. It sounds like it's going to be a great turn out too! Keep me posted!!!!! Will be reading all your tweets and blog posts about it! xxxx

Unknown said...

Yay I'm so very excited! Thanks Emma for organising such a great day! See you soon! x

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

Woo! See you there :) xx

20thCgirl said...

Wow this sounds so good - can anyone come? I'm pretty new to the blogging scene but I'm close to London and would have loved to have gone! Unfortunately even if you were nice enough to let me come I'm battling flu at the moment and wouldn't want to infect you guys. Sad times :(

Will you be doing another London blogger meet up?

*FOLLOWING*

Safira Says said...

So looking forward this! There will be plenty of pics! X

Mademoiselle Lala said...

Oh noooooooooo! I've missed London Blogger Meetup AGAIN! :( I hate the fact that I always find out about them after they took place... :( So sad now. Following you right now, so I can take part in the next one! X

www.mademoiselle-lala.com